Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I'm Rich.....

According to all these letters that reach my email, I can consider myself to be very very rich....can somebody plse help how to stop these letters from coming.

Dear Friend,

I could not contact you earlier before now due to my tight schedules. I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting that money under the co-operation of a new partner from Paraguay Presently I'm in Paraguay with the partner for some projects with the money.

Meanwhile,I did not forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in that process despite that it failed us at that time. due to no trust. Now,I want you to contact my secretary,her name is Miss Sadiat Azizat and her email address is (sazziat500@gmail.com)

Arrange with her how the total sum of ( $5,000,000 ) will reach you safely which I have already kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much.

So feel free to get in touch with my secretary Miss Sadiat Azizat and discuss with her on how the amount will reach you. Please do let me know immediately you contact her to receive it so that we can share the joy after all the sufferness at that time. As at the moment,I am very busy here because of the projects which I and the new partner are have at hand.

Finally,remember that I had forwarded instruction to my secretary on your behalf to receive that money, so feel free to get in touch with her and she will send the amount to you without any delay.

Best regards,
Mr Bala Martins


Dear Friend,
This is with due respect .Sorry at this perceived confusion or stress you may have receiving this letter from me, Since we have not known ourselves or met previously. Despite that, I am constrained to write you this letter because of the urgency of it.
I am Mrs. Reeter Khobe, the wife of late Gen. Maxwell Khobe former ECOMOG [West African peacekeeping force] commander who died in the Sierra Leone civil disturbance [War]. My three daughters and I are trapped in obnoxious custom traditional rites. We have suffered maltreatment and untold hardship in the hands of my late husbands family, simple because I did not bear a male child for my late husband By tradition, all that my husband had, [wealth] belongs to his brothers/family and myself is to be married by his immediate younger brother. They have taken all that I suffered with my husband to acquire including treasure, houses and his bank accounts closed by them.
I wanted to escape to the United State of America [USA} with my children on exile, but again they conspired and stole my international passport and other traveling documents to further frustrate me. Thank God, two weeks ago, I received Key Text Code [KTC} from SECURITIES COMPANY, that my husband deposited U.S $15.7 Million [fifteen Million Seven Hundred Thousand United States Dollars] cash with this company.
It has therefore, become very necessary and urgent to contact some one, a foreigner like you to help me receive/secure these funds overseas and to help invest it on our behalf as well, while we find a way of getting out to meet with you in your country.
These funds are kept on a CODE with the Securities Company to avoid detection, seizure or diversion. I have had several telephone discussions with the Assistant Director of the Securities Company, Mr. Gilbert Scott who has express willingness to help me on meeting the companys demand.
This is why I have contacted you to help save my children and I, receive these funds on our behalf. But, you would need to give me sufficient assurance that if you help me, you would not divert the funds. My children and I have resolved to give you 20% of the total sum. This is all my children and I have got to live on. Please, I have reposed my confidence in you and hope you will not disappoint me.
I will forward you the contact of Mr. Gilbert Scott for you to contact him and ask him the possibility of receiving this fund on our behalf as the sole beneficiary look forward to your urgent response.
I WILL LIKE YOU TO REPLY TO MY PRIVATE EMAILADDRES:( reeterkhobe@zing.vn ) The bellow information is needed from you?
Your full names:
Home Address:
Direct tell number:
Fax number:
Your age:
Your occupation:
Your Private Email Account:
Best Personal Regards.
Mrs.Reeter Khobe

3 comments:

fathee said...

nothing we can do, if for me i just ignore it by thinking of there is nobody will give us their money away for free, hehehe.

Unknown said...

thanxs fathee. I wonder if anybody ever respond to these type of letters...

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.